Saving Labels and Barcodes
- General Mills “Box Tops” – collect box tops from participating General Mills products and send them to school with your child. They can bring all box tops to Mrs. Slater in the school library. For every 25 box tops, your child can select an item from the treasure box. Visit the Box Tops website for more information and a list of qualifying products. Last year we received over $1,320 from Box Tops!
- Campbells Soup Labels – Labels for Education a fun and easy program where families and members of the community work together to “Earn Free Stuff” for their school! Mrs. Gossman collects these labels to help with the 8th grade graduation celebration that the 7th graders, along with Home and School, put on each year.
Collect the UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from over 2,500 participating products, supplementing your earnings through the eLabels for Education℠ program and with our bonus offers, your school earns points that can be redeemed for Arts, Athletics, and Academics merchandise.
- Coke Rewards – just save the bottle tops and/or carton boxes from any Coca-Cola product (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Barqs, Dasani, Powerade, and more). Send the bottle tops and box ends in with your child to Mrs. Slater in the school library.
- Albertson’s – pick up a Community Partner card in the school office and have the clerk scan it every time you shop at Albertson’s. Saint Francis School can earn 1% to 5% of eligible purchases when you shop with your Community Partners card.
- Kroger – link Saint Francis School to your Fry’s V.I.P. Card (also known as your Fry’s Plus Card) to participate in Fry’s Community Rewards program. The Saint Francis School Community Rewards NPO ID is 81446. You must register your Fry’s V.I.P. card online at www.FrysFood.com , using St. Francis School’s name and NPO number (81446). Then every time you shop for groceries or swipe your card, St. Francis School will earn a rebate. It is important that you re-register your card every year starting on September 1st! For detailed information, please click here.